Chapter 1 - Energy

Since I took notes and highlighted some sections that resonated with me I decided it would be handy to send them to myself so I could read them and ponder them as I go through this first month.

Chapter 1 is Boost Energy  there are five things I would like to tackle for this month.
  1. Boost Energy
  2. Go to sleep earlier
  3. Exercise more
  4. Act more energetic
  5. Tackle a nagging task

Chapter 1 notes

Update Feb. 10, 2019 my assessment of my results
  1. Boost Energy - overall yes I consistently have more energy but I still need to work on this. ✅
  2. Go to sleep earlier - meh  sometimes but not great ✅
  3. Exercise more -  yes I have🌟
  4. Act more energetic - I really didn't do this at all, demerit for me 🚫
  5. Tackle a nagging task- Nope didn't do this, demerit for me 🚫
Update Feb 11, 2019 
  • Tackle a nagging task- I did it but am only giving myself a check ✅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Updates on my healthier swaps, and what is next

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona