How did we get to week 4?

Do you know what the biggest derail-er (like that word?  I do too.) illness.  So here we are at the end of January and fortunately I have had a good run so far this winter.  So naturally we had a bit of a storm this weekend and it has been horrifically cold, and yes now I am feeling like crud.  As I told my youngest this morning I don't feel like I got hit by a truck I feel like I got run over by a freight train.  It is like I am stuck in pea soup and achy all over,   but I cannot lose momentum.  I still need to work out to some how, and focus on making some progress but at the very least don't back slide.

I did great over the course of the week, so I am proud of where I am, and focusing on that  and not where I should be if I didn't get sick.  One of the hardest challenges is to focus on what is and not what could have been.  I would guess that the would have, could have, should haves are really my biggest enemy.  I really need to figure out the best way to conquer that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona

Eliminating some proccessed food where to start?