Week 1: Winding down

As I mentioned in a previous post this week was going to be a short one, starting on Tuesday and ending on Sunday.

The good, I exercised 3 out of the 6 days.  I did good things on a website that I am redesigning and I should have it ready to go live by the end of the week if not sooner.

The bad, I let myself procrastinate more than I should have.  I didn't take my blood pressure as often as I should.

Overall not bad, I am setting myself up for success.  I will make changes that I want and I will reach my goals.  I am looking forward to week 2, I have positive momentum on my side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Updates on my healthier swaps, and what is next

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona