Week 3 - wow

OK I cannot believe that it is week 3 already.  Week 2 ended well and I was pleased with the fact that I managed to exercise 5 out of 7 days, which is within my goal of 5-6 times a week.

Overall I would say that my energy level is up, I am not quite where I want to be but I do notice an improvement.  It is really hard to quantify it though even though my journal asks me to, but really I know it because I feel it.  For example I folded and put away my laundry, which may not seem like a big deal but it is for me.  I don't fold the laundry the same day I do it, and it is not a difficult task but when I have low energy it is one I can put off because the important thing is that there are clean clothes.

The other day I just folded it all AND put my stuff away, my other half and the two munchkins are required to put their own stuff away.  This is a miracle because we didn't have house guests which in the past has been my motivator.  So really this all just boils down to me having more energy so I am doing those little things that never seem to get done.  I don't really see a budge on the scale, but to be truthful I need to work harder on what I eat and how much to see a bigger budge but I will get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Updates on my healthier swaps, and what is next

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona