Happiness Hack

Last weekend was the super bowl and I had bought a pre cut veggie tray for some snacks.  As it turned out I was the only one that ate it.   While at first this was a big annoying as I thought I had wasted my money, however I found that week I was extremely munchy and found myself snacking all week long.

So in the end I did not waste money since I ate the whole veggie tray, and I didn't feel too badly about all the snacking I was doing because I was sticking to the veggies so it was reasonably healthy.  I say reasonably because it did come with a great ranch dip, that good point is that I ate all the veggies before the dip was done I see that as a win.  My goal is to try to eat less dip each time I try this.

So this week I bought another tray for me to snack on all week long.  This makes me happy because I am making better choices with snacking.  And yes I probably could spend less by cutting up my own veggies and maybe I will get to that point but for now this works.  In this case it makes sense to spend a bit more money to make it easier to have healthy snacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona

Eliminating some proccessed food where to start?