Thank goodness....

 I love Mr. Padawan, if I didn't I think I would be insane right now.


This whole pandemic thing has been very stressful for this Introvert, it is so hard to get the alone time that I need to regroup and recharge.  I don't need silence but I do need people not to be around, if they are in the other room then I always have that alertness of passive listening to see if I am needed, it is draining.

Mr.Padawan and I work as a team to help each other take a break as needed and support each other.  We have been (as I call it) lovingly trapped with each other for 9 months.  Sure we have had a few breaks here and there if I go to book club or the trips I took to help my parents but they were minimal breaks.

This time has certainly tested our relationship in ways that I had never imagined.  There have been good times and bad, but mostly good for which I am thankful.  We have not been able to do our normal date nights, which were the standard suburban date of dinner and then a trip to Home Depot or Target.  We have made a special effort to actually watch some TV together rather than going our separate ways after the kids go to bed.

 

We have (mostly) re-watched the entire Burn Notice series, I say mostly because I watched every episode but I was greedy and watched them even if he wasn't available.  This next binge series is actually Buffy since I watched some seasons in the middle but I am not sure which ones, and I am actually waiting and only watching with him.

We are also watching some movies together as well.  Snacks are improtant! They can really elevate it to date level status. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Updates on my healthier swaps, and what is next

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona