A little of this and a little of that

On a previous post I had mentioned I am I am feeling torn because I am struggling with my professional life.  I have a lot of different ideas but at the same time I want to be a worker bee and not necessarily the CEO, Marketing, and Sales person too.

The world really needs far more worker bees that leaders.  If you feel the call to be a leader, fantastic for you but for to lead you need people that will support you.  I am perfectly capable of leading but that doesn't bring me joy. I am not a terribly competitive person, I like to do a good job but I don't have to be #1.

Additionally, my interests are varied.  I like to dabble in a lot of different things and I think that adds to my struggle.  I like to do creative things, I like to do technical things, I like to create schedules and plans, I like someone to say I want to know more about X and then I provide them a little report about X.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Updates on my healthier swaps, and what is next

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona