I am planning ahead (I know shocking!)

At the end of the week my monthly menu (I really should call it my 4 week menu, but I digress) is up and I need to make a new one for February.  At the end of the menu Lent will begin and I need to make sure that I include meatless recipes for Ash Wednesday and the subsequent Fridays.

The problem...I hate fish and seafood.  I think it looks great in pictures but the smell, taste, and texture really don't work for me.  I wish they did and I periodically try fish hoping that I will like it, alas it has not yet happened.  

I also don't want to end up with cheese pizza and pasta alternating every other Friday.  I like to create things so I made this it includes things I have made and 4 new recipes that I want to try.

 

Link to the PDF file

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do when it seems that the world is on fire?

Hole in the ground tour - Arizona

Eliminating some proccessed food where to start?